Download Full Text (3.8 MB)
Table of Contents:
- Eighteen Named To "Who's Who"
- Wright To Give Concert
- International Day Planned For Sat.
- Lutheran To Speak At Sunday Chapel
- College Student Center To Be Completed In 1970
- An Orchid For Mr. Neff
- Appropriate Memorial
- Academic Procession
- Review No Help
- Pro-Viet Nam Party Forms
- Boob Bops A Step
- Project Benefits Children
- Zeldin's Leave of Absence: A Trip To The Fragrant Isle
- O Where Goes Our Tuition?
- Ouija Board Correct; Podunk U. Attacks
- Student Recital To Be Two Part Program Monday
- U.N. Seminar Views World Problems
- Lecturers Discuss "Why Live?"
- Play Premiers; Runs One Night
- Dr. Steinhardt Discusses Merit Of Small College
- What Number? What A Name!
- Freshmen Evaluate Orientation
- Grants Boost Psychology Program, Student Research
- Turkey Trot Herds Hoards To New York
- UNICEF Cards To Be Sold
Higher Education | Journalism Studies | Social History | United States History | Women's History
Hollins College, "Hollins Columns (1965 Nov 18)" (1965). Hollins Student Newspapers. 876.