Download Full Text (4.0 MB)
Table of Contents:
- Litz: "Impressionism in dance"
- MSC censures apartheid; Features UN speaker
- Russian poet to read works
- Purpose of student publications: initial response
- Hey out there
- Guts, Revolution and Breakfast Cereal
- Dedicated Fun
- Keep the newspaper alive--you may need it
- Make It Happen
- Somebody gave a newspaper and nobody came
- Connor expresses optimism for 75-76
- Senate minutes
- MSC termed a 'success'
- "Days of Adam Smith are over"
- Open letter from Brewster
- Agee critiques London abroad
- Can short term last?
- Tennis team in ready position
- Sports short
- 'Round Roanoke et al
- Lacrosse schedule for spring
Higher Education | Journalism Studies | Social History | United States History | Women's History
Hollins College, "Quadrangle (1975 Apr 1)" (1975). Hollins Student Newspapers. 252.